Salus XXI Sabadell was founded in 1943 as the first centre of medical surgery
specialties, with a modern infrastructure hi-tech and offering medical office
services, complementary diagnosis tests and cutting-edge treatments, based
exclusively on scientific criteria. Salus XXI Sabadell offers its patients:
- A team, formed by highly-qualified professionals, offering special
treatments to each and every patient.
- Permanent effort to offer high quality care and an excellent human
treatment for all our patients.
- The main goal is health promotion, giving individual solutions for everyone.
- Each case is studied individually in order to reach a correct
diagnosis in the most efficient way
- Rapidity, precision and use of the most advanced equipment of diagnosis and treatment,
together with the application of information technology, are the key elements in
the daily work at the center.
- The multi and interdisciplinary focus among professionals give the unique chance
to concede more safety and efficiency in diagnosis and treatments, as well as offering
a more human and patient-supportive medicine.
The center has free Wifi.